Last Date of Application : 10/02/2021
Send Your CV to
Link worker Scheme (LWS)
Supported by West Bengal State AIDS Prevention and Control Unit (WBSAPCS)
- M&E officer cum Accounts Assistant
Bachelor in Commerce / Computer Application (Must)
With at least 1 year experience in managing data, data entry, creating analysis sheets from excel, preparing power point presentations.
Experience of managing accounts for any NGO would be preferred.
Computer Knowledge: Tally, Word, Excel, Power point,
Place of Posting: Hooghly
Preferable area : Chinsurah Mogra Block
Honorarium: Rs 11,000/- PM
Roles and Responsibility
- Timely collection of various reports from the field level staffs, financial documents analyses them and prepare monthly report indicating progress, gaps
- Ensure timely submission of reports to SACS/TSU/DAPCU or any other agency
- Ensure procurement process is followed as per directions of SACS
- Ensure all financial norms, financial documents are maintained as per norms Ensure orientation of staffs about different reports, financial transactions.
- Cluster Link Workers (Hooghly preferred)
10+2 or above
With at least 1 year experience in working with programmes related to HIV/ Health/Livelihood promotion, adult literacy, microfinance, health sector programmes not merely awareness activities.
Existing link workers who fulfill above criteria will be considered as priority should be based in the district for which applied.
Should be willing to travel in the district extensively.
Preference should be given to candidates having a vehicle for travel.
Place of Posting: Hooghly (Goghat II Block, Arambagh Block and Polba Dadpur ) অবশ্যই সেই ব্লকের বাসিন্দা হতে হবে।
Honorarium: Rs 6,050/- PM
Roles and Responsibility of Cluster Link Worker
- Conduct village-level site mapping (vulnerability mapping, health services / facility mapping, and household mapping).
- Understand the migration patterns (both in and out migration) in the local community.
- Reach out to the un-reached HRIs/ groups and vulnerable young people with information and skills relevant to HIV prevention and risk reduction.
- Provide relevant information regarding condom use, using innovative means that are contextually, locally and culturally appropriate.
- Work towards reducing stigma and discrimination in the community by facilitating involvement of HIV positive people, community groups like SHGs, PRI and VHSC, and bringing into focus and addressing gender dimensions of stigma and discrimination.
- Advocate with identified stakeholders for creating an enabling environment (and reducing stigma and discrimination).
- Maintain rapport with local health units and facilitate access to services.
- Have knowledge about the key health facilities in the vicinity, at FRU and the district level, and possess necessary information about the services available at the identified facilities.
- Work towards reducing barriers to accessing services and promote STI management and partner notification.
- Coordinate the linkage between communities and service institutions (especially ICTC, PHC/CHC, RTI /STI clinic and district hospital).
- Identify and train volunteers.
- Collect monthly data from condom depot holders.
- Prepare monthly reports for his/her area according to a pre-defined format.